Wolfe Family Vision Center Fairfield
Located south of West Burlington Avenue on 23rd Street, Fairfield eye doctor, Dr. Daniel Sliwinski, helps maintain and enhance his patients’ vision through primary comprehensive eye care. Wolfe Family Vision Center Fairfield was opened in 1996 as the first Wolfe Family Vision Center established by Wolfe Eye Clinic to meet the family eye care needs of our patients.
Services Offered at Wolfe Family Vision Center Fairfield
- Adult and pediatric comprehensive eye exams
- Contact lens fittings and eyeglass prescriptions
- Quality eyewear including sunglasses, safety glasses and sports glasses
- Eye infection treatment and eye injury treatment
- Eye disease care
- Eye disease testing and diagnosis
- Eye disease management and treatment
- Surgical referral and post-operative care co-managed with Wolfe Eye Clinic eye specialists
Preparing Your Child's Eyes for the School Year!
It's Contact Lens Health Week!