Wolfe Family Vision Center Humboldt
Located at the corner of Taft Street and Sumner Avenue, Humboldt eye doctor, Dr. Shanna Studer, provides personal eye care to patients throughout the community. Originally known as Whittlesey Eye Clinic through 2014, and then as Three Rivers Eye Care from 2015-2021, Wolfe Eye Clinic proudly acquired the practice in 2022. Wolfe Family Vision Center Humboldt has a rich history of doctors and staff who are originally from the Humboldt area providing care in the clinic, and with continued services provided by Dr. Studer and staff we can continue to offer the same high-quality care and friendly atmosphere the community has come to expect.
Providing an extensive selection of quality brands like Maui Jim, Tom Ford, and Oakley, the optical selection at Wolfe Family Vision Center Humboldt, is second to none. And pride in helping residents across the area have better vision through comprehensive eye care has been and always will be our mission.
Services Offered at Wolfe Family Vision Center Humboldt
- Comprehensive eye exams for the entire family
- Pediatric vision screenings
- Eyeglass prescriptions
- Prescribing and fitting contact lenses
- Treatment for eye infections and eye injuries
- Care for eye disease including
- Eye disease testing and diagnosis
- Eye disease management and treatment
- Surgical referral and post- operative care
- Emergency and after hour care
Preparing Your Child’s Eyes for the School Year!
It’s Contact Lens Health Week!