Wolfe Family Vision Center Story City
Located on Broad Street west of I-35, Story City eye doctor, Dr. Christine Semler-Blue, help patients throughout the community see better through comprehensive eye care. Since opening in 2004, Wolfe Family Vision Center Story City has enjoyed being part of the community and meeting Story City’s eye care needs.
Services Offered at Wolfe Family Vision Center Story City
- Adult and pediatric comprehensive eye exams
- Eyeglass and contact lens prescriptions
- Variety of quality eyewear including sunglasses, safety glasses and sports glasses
- Treatment for eye infections and eye injuries
- Care for eye disease including:
- Eye disease testing and diagnosis
- Eye disease management and treatment
- Surgical referral and post-operative care co-managed with Wolfe Eye Clinic eye specialists
Preparing Your Child's Eyes for the School Year!
It's Contact Lens Health Week!