Schedule LASIK Evaluation
Those interested in LASIK laser vision correction will need to schedule an evaluation.
Your LASIK Evaluation will include :
- Comprehensive medical eye exam
- Measure refractive error, corneal thickness and pupil size
- Computer topographic analysis of your cornea
- Screening for preexisting conditions such as glaucoma or retina diseases
- One-on-one consultation with your refractive surgeon to discuss options and answer any questions you have
Due to dilation, your vision will be blurry and somewhat impaired for up to 24 hours. You will need a driver following the exam. Please note that the LASIK evaluation exam takes approximately 2 1/2 hours.