Wolfe Family Vision Center Traer
Located west of Highway 63 on 2nd Street, Traer eye doctor, Dr. Sarah Patin, offers expertise in comprehensive eye care. Wolfe Family Vision Center Traer opened its doors in 1999 and continues to provide excellent eye care to the Traer community and surrounding areas.
Services Offered at Wolfe Family Vision Traer
- Adult and pediatric comprehensive eye exams
- Eyeglass prescriptions and contact lens fittings
- Quality eyewear including sunglasses, safety glasses and sports glasses
- Eye infection treatment and eye injury treatment
- Care for eye diseases including:
- Eye disease testing and diagnosis
- Eye disease management and treatment
- Surgical referral and post-operative care co-managed with Wolfe Eye Clinic eye specialists
Preparing Your Child's Eyes for the School Year!
It's Contact Lens Health Week!