Wolfe Family Vision Center Grundy Center
Lifetime Vision Center, located in Grundy Center, Iowa, is known for its unique combination of a high standard of eye care, delivered by a staff that prides itself on personal, caring service. Dr. Stefanie Rohler and her staff have been serving Grundy County and the Cedar Valley area for over 25 years by putting your vision and eye health first. We look forward to meeting you and helping you with all of your optometric eye care needs.
Lifetime Vision Center opened in 1996 when Dr. Stefanie Rohler purchased it from a retiring optometrist after practicing in the area since 1993. Dr. Rohler and her staff merged with Wolfe Eye Clinic in 2022 and will continue to serve the area. An Iowa native, Dr. Rohler is a graduate of Truman State University and the University of Missouri-St. Louis School of Optometry (UMSL). It is her mission to help her patients enjoy good vision their whole lifetime through.
Services Offered at Grundy Center Wolfe Family Vision Center
- Comprehensive eye exams for the entire family
- Pediatric vision screenings
- Eyeglass prescriptions
- Prescribing and fitting contact lenses
- Treatment for eye infections and eye injuries
- Care for eye disease including:
- Eye disease testing and diagnosis
- Eye disease management and treatment
- Surgical referral and post- operative care co-managed with Wolfe Eye Clinic eye specialists
- Emergency and after hour care
Preparing Your Child’s Eyes for the School Year!
It’s Contact Lens Health Week!